twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

I just want to be able to get my Wife and Son Christmas Presents. I don't have a checking account.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

Maybe skipping X-mas presents this year would be in order. Instead, take your family to a soup kitchen to help serve the homeless who aren't as lucky as you to have what you do. Make it a family tradition to teach your kids that giving is better than receiving. Don't get a loan. You probably have too many to deal with right now. Celebrate x-mas with the fact that you have a loving family with good health. Christmas has become too commercial lately.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

Do you have a house or car you can borrow against?



I think you got some good feedback, not sure why are so upset. Maybe you feel too sensitive about your situation and felt you'd get a magic answer like such and such bank will lend to you. But people have listed alternatives like programs that can provide gifts for your son, a second job and so on.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

sign up at a hospital for free gifts, they always have some families they help



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

Why dont you get a better paying job and pay off your debts, they'd probably like that better than a present.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

That閳ユ獨 why you have horrible credit. You don閳ユ獩 care about the rate. Are you fishing for ways to steal someone閳ユ獨 Identification and get a credit card?



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

You can go to www.freecycle.org to pickup free stuff and give away free stuff. Never know what you'll get.



Or get on craiglist site and sell your unwanted items.



If you must couldn't you apply for a credit card from Sears, JCPenny's-something like that?



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

Try Capital One. They gave me a credit card when my credit was bad. The rate was 20% but it started my credit.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

Contact Toys for Tots for your son. Your wife is old enough to understand. Don't create extra bills if you are already trying to make ends meet. Catch her later she will understand.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

Get a decent job, then handle yourself like a man. Forget this year and try harder for next year...If you don't you'll just dig yourself a deeper hole....You sound like a loser. I feel bad for your son.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

Sorry to hear about your situation, just tell your wife %26amp; kids Merry Christmas, and tell them you love them. you need to set your goals and make next year better for you and your family.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

Ignore the other mean comments. Everyone has problems some times. Check with the salvation army or a local church for help with gifts for your son. Salvation army might be able to help out with your wife too if she needs something like a new coat. It doesn't hurt to ask. good luck.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

Take them somewhere for Christmas.



Make them handmade presents.



Write a beautiful poem, and wrap it as a present.



Wrapping paper? Comics from the newspaper.



Adopt a dog or cat from the pound, and give it to your son.



Think differently. Do things that don't cost money, or little money and live and enjoy life that way.



Pay your highest interest loans first, then work your way down from there. Always take a small amount for yourself to live on, before paying any bills. Don't buy anything else, and no more loans.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

Try this site. should help. but you will have to buy on line



http://www.e-wisdom.com/credit_cards/cat...



If you have any questions let me know



ryan@robertscreditgroup.com



I'm not looking down on you. This is a real site that dose not pull credit.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

If you get this loan, next year you will be in the same position, and you will be seeking another loan.



You are better off to show your family you love them, not with money.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

Taking care of your family and planning for the future are more important than getting them xmas gifts this year. You need to focus on cleaning up your financial habits. Needing a LOAN for gifts shows that you have to make better decisions about your money. Start spending less than you earn and pay cash for everything. If you really don't want a handout, get a 2nd job or sell some of your stuff.



I have horrible credit. I need a personal loan, Who can help me. I don't care about the rate.?

so you'd be fine with a rate of 70%. Is that why you have bad credit????? Go get another part time job, they just might like that more.



Do day labor temp agency, one that will pay you like the same day fifty bucks after taxes and thren do your shopping at big lots and target.



EDIT- Poster, why are you displaying all of this %26quot;you people make me sick%26quot; Trust me, nobody is going to give you a loan if you display that kind of an attitiude.



seriousely, Maybe you need to not worry about this year if you have no money, Taking out a loan with a surperiorly high interest rate is BAD FINANCIaL planning.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment