twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is this loan possible?

I have heard of people getting mortgages/loan without stating there income. Im trying to get a loan of 20k but my income last year was very low and Im paid on commission and so far all loans have been based on my income. I have no problem paying it. I just need help getting the money.. im not even picky about rates at this point. ..its urgent.



Is this loan possible?

Check your current Sunday newpaper for 0% interest credit card offers. 0% normally lasts for 6 months then goes to 20% or more. They normally charge you a finance charge of 3% of the cash you take out.



Is this loan possible?

Probably Not.



The reason that some people can to a %26quot;no document%26quot; loan is that it is secured by the home. If the borrowers do not pay, the lenders take the home.



I have never heard of a no-doc. unsecured personal loan. I do not think that they exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment