twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I need a low interest financer/loan to take over my student loans that are in default as of right no

I haven't paid on my student loans for over a year now due to lack of work. A collection company has taken them over and will be garnishing my wages at my new job if I don't come up with this unrealistic amount of money by the end of February. I am more than willing to get back on track with my payments and get this debt eliminated. I need a company that will work with me and not charge such an outrageous interest rate. I know there are some good ones out there? Your helpful feedback is needed and so much appreciated!



I need a low interest financer/loan to take over my student loans that are in default as of right now?

I have placed this in the source box. There is a wealth of information there and a great free debt management software program. I bookmarked the site as I return to it often for the advice it offers. I hope this helps you.



I need a low interest financer/loan to take over my student loans that are in default as of right now?

Try the below website



I need a low interest financer/loan to take over my student loans that are in default as of right now?

And why you didn't pay off your student loan for a year? Why you should get a LOW loan when you don't pay it back?



Make a budget, save money and pay back your loan!



Cut your creditcards in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment