twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have an auto loan of approx. $10,000 @ 5.8% with a credit union. Can I get a better rate? and if y

I work in the auto finance business, believe me you can't beat 5.8%.



I have an auto loan of approx. $10,000 @ 5.8% with a credit union. Can I get a better rate? and if yes where?

5.8 % isnt a bad rate..



I have an auto loan of approx. $10,000 @ 5.8% with a credit union. Can I get a better rate? and if yes where?

If you have money invested in CD's or 401k you can borrow against your own money at a very low rate (usually around 2-3%)



I have an auto loan of approx. $10,000 @ 5.8% with a credit union. Can I get a better rate? and if yes where?

Depends on your car. If it is newer than a 2001 and has less then 70K miles on it then yes. Go to lendingtree.com or eloan.com they have great rates for used car refinancing if your car fits those specs.



I have an auto loan of approx. $10,000 @ 5.8% with a credit union. Can I get a better rate? and if yes where?

u cheap SOB pay the loan off...the rates dont get better than what u have...........



I have an auto loan of approx. $10,000 @ 5.8% with a credit union. Can I get a better rate? and if yes where?

Awesome rate. You locked in at a great time.



I suggest you keep it and just pay more to the principal monthly. State whether $50 or $100 more that it's to the principal. And you will reduce your bill at this great rate faster than some of us at 6.9%.



I have an auto loan of approx. $10,000 @ 5.8% with a credit union. Can I get a better rate? and if yes where?

I would kill for that rate.



I have an auto loan of approx. $10,000 @ 5.8% with a credit union. Can I get a better rate? and if yes where?

at 5.8%, on an auto loan, you are actually getting a pretty good rate. The bank I work for can't even touch that. WSJ prime rate is 8.25

No comments:

Post a Comment