twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

What are the interest rates like for a home mortgage in Panama (central america)?

I'm looking at some property in Panama and heard that a loans for foreign investors are plentiful. I'm having trouble finding a rate because Panama beach, FL keeps messing up my searches.



What kind of interest rate can I expect for a 2nd home mortgage in Panama?



What are the interest rates like for a home mortgage in Panama (central america)?

Well since in Panama there are no fixed interest rates, the banks are able to offer independent rates, so you would have to go to the banks and find out the actual rates for mortgages.



For US Citizens I recommend you visit Banco Continental, Banco General, HSBC, Scotiabank, and Banvivienda. There are a lot of other banks but those are catering to the US Citizens relocating in Panama.

No comments:

Post a Comment